FLIP blog

This web-log will serve as an ongoing commentary on the trials and tribulations faced by a young filmmaker as he tries to complete a short film.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cover art


Thanks to the fine photography of Josh Freeman , I have the first composite image of what the DVD cover will look like. This is a rough assembly of several separate elements. The BG is currently white, but I will be replacing that with something more visually dynamic. Also, the logo on the chip itself is a little too clear, so we'll be working on that too. As I said, this is a rough composite of what I'm going for. So far, I'm happy with how it's looking. All in all, Josh ended up shooting about 600 pictures for us. It took some time, but Rebecca and I narrowed it down to about 70 images. Most of them are for use in the press kits, but I can use elements of the images for posters and other artwork for the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home