FLIP blog

This web-log will serve as an ongoing commentary on the trials and tribulations faced by a young filmmaker as he tries to complete a short film.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Footage! Finally!

I'm finally ready to post footage from the movie. This footage is taken directly from the camera into FCP, then output to quicktime. There has been no color correcting or adjustment of brightness levels. The only thing I did was flip the image because the M2 records things upside down. (Quicktime seems to mute the colors a little, so just know that it looks more vibrant that this).

View the video here

The first shot was taken with a 28mm f2.8 lens with the gain turned up to +3db. The second shot was taken with my 70-200mm zoom f2.8 (constant) gain +3db. I was following focus by myself for this one since Geoff had to stop people from walking into the shot, so it drifts occasionally. The final shot is with my 50mm f1.7 (no gain). All the shots were shot with available lighting, with the camera mounted to the FigRig.

As I am able, I will post some more footage to view. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home