FLIP blog

This web-log will serve as an ongoing commentary on the trials and tribulations faced by a young filmmaker as he tries to complete a short film.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm selling some stuff on Ebay. (Shameless promotion)

Just wanted to post a link to some things I'm selling on Ebay. I bought some royalty free animations from the Digital Juice website, but I don't really have a use for them. (Impulse buy). They are HD Jumpbacks and they are being sold for $250 a piece on the manufacturer's website. I'm putting them on ebay for $35 each, so here are the links:

HD Jumpbacks Vol. 1 - High Tech and Internet

HD Jumpbacks Vol. 2 - Corporate/ Industrial, Time and Money

HD Jumpbacks Vol. 3 - Medical/ Health, Education and Science

HD Jumpbacks Vol. 4 - High Impact

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home