FLIP blog

This web-log will serve as an ongoing commentary on the trials and tribulations faced by a young filmmaker as he tries to complete a short film.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Premiere Party

Tonight is the premiere party for the cast and crew. We're having the party in a hotel in Pacific Beach. It's going to be awesome. Here's the suite we'll be in.

I am showing a quasi-final cut of the movie. Normally, I wouldn't show something until it was totally done and I was %100 happy with it. But, due to various patches of unavailability by the cast, this will be the best time to do it. I am confident of the editing though. The only thing I really need to work on is the sound mix and finding the right music. I've got a temp track on it for the premiere. Anyway, hopefully the next update will come while we're sitting on the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home