FLIP blog

This web-log will serve as an ongoing commentary on the trials and tribulations faced by a young filmmaker as he tries to complete a short film.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Cast

I was lucky enough to get a whole bunch of extremely talented actors for this movie and I am very excited to be working with them all.

The cast of FLIP is as follows:

Jennifer Bright will be played by the lovely and vivacious Rebecca Seubert
Aldo Freeman will be played by the strong and manly Jarrod Weintraub
The BOSS will be played by the most excellent Charley Miller

Videogame Fan #1 will be played by the enthusiastic Fernando Huerto
Videogame Fan # 2 will be played by the somewhat less enthusiastic Matt Jarbo

There are also several non-speaking roles which will be given to my friends.

The crew for this movie will consist of the following:

Director/ Writer: Carleton Torpin (me)
Producer: Rebecca Seubert (yes, the female lead)
First AC/ Gaffer: Geoff Goodloe (not me, but similar)
Key Grip: Matt Jarbo (already listed in Cast)
Assorted other positions: Whoever is closest to what needs to be done

Well, that's the whole cast and crew. Unless someone wants to give me a whole bunch of money, in which case I can add an Executive Producer credit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds great! Las Vegas, huh? Can I go too???? Have fun! I wish I could meet you all...you sound to be a very fun, very talented group of people! :) mjt

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home