FLIP blog

This web-log will serve as an ongoing commentary on the trials and tribulations faced by a young filmmaker as he tries to complete a short film.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

First post! WOW!

Ok, I know it's not OK to start a sentence with OK, but what the hey! So, this blog (or "web-log" as it once was called) is to keep up-to-date on the progress of a new short film entitled FLIP. The basic story will be layed out in a future post, what I can divulge right now is that it's 15 minutes long, takes place in Las Vegas, and will be shot with a DVX-100a video camera.

This blog will follow the Director (myself) and my daily activities with the movie. There may also be posts by Rebecca (Producer and Actress) , Jarrod (Actor) and Geoff (First AC). It will start in the pre-production stage (now), move on to production (later) then finally post-production (after the "later"). That's really all I can say now, but stick with me a while and I'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know about moviemaking! (AND MORE!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home